Add some festive fun to your December literacy centers with this packet of sight word centers! There are 8 center activities. 4 of the activities are print and go, and the other 4 require a little bit of prep.
All of these activities include multiple versions, allowing for easy differentiation. The words used in this packet are the first 100 Fry words, which are split up into sections for differentiation.
DETAILS OF EACH ACTIVITY
1. Spin a Sight Word-Students use a spinner to see how quickly they can fill their table of sight words.
2. Sight Words Letter Search-Students search for the letters that make up their sight words. Then they cover the letters and write the words.
3. Roll and Cover Sight Words-Students roll dice, read the sight word that matches the number rolled, and use a small object to cover the word.
4. Color by Sight Word-Students color a picture according to the sight words in the key.
5. Scrambled Sight Words-Students match scrambled sight words with the correct sight words.
6. Dot a Sight Word-Students draw a card, read the word, find the same word on their pages, and then use dot markers to mark the word.
7. Write and Wipe Sight Words-Students draw a card, read the word, place the card on the Write and Wipe Mat, and use a wet or dry erase marker to write the word on the mat.
8. Sight Words Board Game-Students roll dice, draw cards, and race around the game board while reading and writing sight words.
101 Pages Total
After your purchase is complete, you will be redirected to the download page. You will also receive an email with your digital file. Click on the download link in either of these locations to download your file.
***All products are DIGITAL FILES. You will not receive any hard goods***